Seattle WA Paving is happy to provide a free consultation about your upcoming paving project. In fact, even if you have talked to someone else we will still be happy to be your second opinion. We have years and years of experience and have worked with all types of jobs, including asphalt, tar & chip, and concrete projects.
If you have a parking lot or driveway that needs to be expanded, resurfaced, replaced or installed new, and don't know where to start, then we will be happy to help you with your job from start to finish.
Some questions you may want to consider are:
1. How thick do I need my asphalt to be? (This will depend on if you have a heavy traffic, medium traffic or light traffic area).
2. Do I need to worry about drainage?
3. Is my soil compacted enough so I won't get potholes or dips later?
4. How much will my paving project cost?
5. Will that tree destroy my driveway in a couple of years?
6. How long after it's installed do I have to wait to use my driveway or parking lot?
7. What is the best paving material for my project?
And don't forget to ask these questions of your paving service contractor.
1. Are you licensed and insured? (do not be afraid to ask for proof!)
2. How many people do you have on your team (useful for turn around time)
3. Do you own your own equipment (we do!). Many pavers rent their equipment and pass the extra costs onto the customer.
If you have any of the above questions, or any not listed, feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to answer them for you!
Click here if you would like to learn more about our commercial paving services!